Malibu Colony Fire Damage
It is utterly heartbreaking when we get a call from a stressed homeowner crying about their home being ruined by a fire. Believe it or not, those are our favorite calls. There is nothing better than seeing their faces when we show them we can help bring their property back to its original form. This Malibu Colony fire started in the garage due to faulty wiring. Heavy smoke traveled through all of the vents and into the residence. Pack out of the residence was necessary and all of the contents had to be cleaned. We often work with other vendors in making sure our customers are well taken care of.