The benefits of storms….are there any?
When people talk about storms they always mention the bad facts about storms. When the news reports the weather and announce a storm advisory, they fail to mention the benefits that will come from these storms. However, many storms start with hard rain or high impacted winds that destroy anything in its way. Now that’s typically the general idea of a storm when people discuss them. There are some interesting benefits we never knew about storms; despite the forcefully and suddenly attack a storm may start. The significant disruptions are over looked with a rainbow after every stormy day.
- Let’s review one of the many definitions of a storm;
- Violent heavy rain and wind due to moisture in the air. A storm is associated with severe weather.
Here are a list some of the different types of storms
- The most common storm is heavy rain
- Blizzards and Ice storms
- One very common thunderstorms
- So now let’s look into the benefits of storms.
- The storms bring rain to the areas that need it the most. In areas with droughts, these storms are welcomed.
- Storms also help break up bacteria and wash away pollutants out of the air
- We also benefit from the heat, pressure, nitrogen, and other gases produced after storms
- According to NSSL at any moment about 2,000 storms occur around the world
-Humans, animals, and plants all benefit from storms. We need the water and clean air to maintain a balance on earth.
We’re always here to help, call SERVPRO Malibu/Topanga/Pacific Palisades for any storm 310-456-2135