From a Leak to a Fire
This commercial property suffered a leak from a fish tank which resulted in an electrical short which then caused a fire. They used the fire extinguisher to put it out and called us to come and clean it all up. During the clean up process, we discovered that the floor around the fish tank was wet and that the tank had been leaking for a little while. In removing the wet flooring, mold was discovered and needed to be remediated. This is what we would call the perfect storm for restoration company. We are happy to report that no one was injured during this perfect storm.