Fire Clean up in the Kitchen
Having a fire in your home that could have been prevented is something we see a lot of. Here are some fire saftey tips to help you avoid this unnecessary disaster.
1. Make sure your smoke detectors are all in working order
2. Extinguish all the candles after dinner if they are still burning
3. Always be prepaid to put the fire out. For a stovetop fire placing the lid that fits on the pan will extinguish it. NEVER use water.
4. Have a fire escape plan already set up with your family.
5. If you do catch fire or someone in your home does, STOP, DROP, and ROll.