Kitchen Fire Clean Up in Van Nuys CA
Did you know that cooking fires are the most common causes of home fires and home fire injuries? Pans left unattended while hot on the stove are the most obvious culprits but there are a number of less obvious causes that may be the cause that sets your kitchen on fire.
Here are some tips to keep you and your family safe:
1. Stay in the kitchen while cooking
2. Make sure your clothing isn't loose where it can catch on the flames
3. Be aware what's around the stove. (paper, towels...)
4. Keep a fire extinguisher in or near the area you cook.
5. DO NOT throw hot grease in a garbage can