Fire at The Malibu Colony
This Fire in Malibu had started in the garage late in the evening due to faulty wiring. This inferno had quickly spread throughout the home. The owner who was a 91-year-old vibrant sweet lady, thankfully, got out safely. We got the call at midnight and dispatched our crew. While there wasn't much we could do when we first got there we made sure the owner was safe and warm. The damage was pretty severe and the entire home needed to be packed out. She had lived in this home for seventy years and all of her contents needed to be cleaned. That was a lot of stuff.