Is there a water damage or not?
Even small water damages have the potential to cause serious structural and indoor air quality issues over time. The key to avoiding costly future restoration is to handle every water problem as a real threat to your property. SERVPRO of Malibu/Topanga Canyon/ Pacific Palisades has the equipment, training and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages occur. The proper equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing the damage expense during a fire or water loss. When time matters, technology and equipment must be counted on to perform. We will answer your call with fast action and a full arsenal of drying equipment. Here are a few of the tools used :
- Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards and walls.
- Moisture Meters are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture tester provides accurate readings, allowing SERVPRO of Malibu/Topanga Canyon/ Pacific Palisades to monitor the drying process.
- Thermohygrometers measure temperature and relative humidity. When armed with this information, SERVPRO of Malibu/Topanga Canyon/ Pacific Palisades can calculate and create an environment most conducive to drying. When facing a contaminated water loss, it is not only important to dry the structure, but the structure must also be disinfected and often deodorized.
- Ultra Low-Volume (ULV) Foggers will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that can easily penetrate the site where odor-causing residues may accumulate. This device can also be used to inject fungicides and disinfectants into wall cavities and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Thermal Foggers dispense solvent-based products by creating a dense fog. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that attach to and neutralize odor- causing particles.
The bottom line? Your local SERVPRO of Malibu/Topanga Canyon/ Pacific Palisades has the training and equipment to help make it “Like it never even happened.”