After a Windstorm, Make Your Environment Safe.
Make sure that your home is safe after a windstorm.
Inspect the premises for damage.
1. Check the roof for broken slats, debris and other
2. Check structures that might have been weakened, such as a shed, detached structures
3. Pick up debris scattered by the wind. Never touch downed power lines or electrical installations.
If windstorms have damaged your home, you must inform:
1. Your insurer, to have the damage recorded
2. The financial institution that granted you a mortgage loan, to declare the damage
Increase the security of your home to keep away looters and inquisitive individuals if extensive work must be carried out before you can return to your home. Be sure to:
1. Barricade the windows
2. Lock the doors
3. Cover damaged areas
If you have questions call us at 310-456-2135