Flu Season is Back!!!
As the COVID pandemic continues to wreak havoc, we at SERVPRO® of Malibu/Topanga Canyon/ Pacific Palisades support your efforts to keep your business open and your employees safe. There are a few steps you can take to help keep your facility clean, sanitized and the viruses at bay.
Identify the frequently touched areas and regularly wipe them down
- Focus on tables, door handles, sinks, fridge/microwave handles and coffee pots
- Use disposable disinfectant wipes/paper towels
- Recommended to wipe down these areas three times a day
- Provide Hand sanitizer
- Remind employee to clean and sanitize their desks
- Invest in commercial cleaning services
- Remind employees to stay home or take a sick day if not feeling well
- Wash hands frequently
- Practice respiratory hygiene
SERVPRO® SERVPRO® of Malibu/Topanga Canyon/ Pacific Palisades are STILL Here to Help!
We are being called on by many businesses and community leaders to perform the necessary bioremediation services to clean, disinfect and sanitize their facilities. SERVPRO® uses EPA approved products and follows CDC guidelines for all cleanup practices.
Many things have changed during these unprecedented times, but one thing remains the same. We are here to support our community and help get us back to normal as best we can.
Call today for your free Certified: SERVPRO® Cleaned evaluation today, 310-456-2135