If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (310) 456-2135

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

What To Do When Your Building is Flooded.

1/10/2018 (Permalink)

Commercial renters do not always have it easy because they rent their office space and do not have the headaches of actual ownership. Believe it or not, sometimes it is worse to be the renter. 

Renters insurance works the same way that homeowners insurance does but for renters.  When you rent, some think that the Landlord’s insurance covers you and your stuff too. However, that is usually not the case. Your Landlord’s insurance is only there to cover them and their property…not yours.

Renters insurance is so important! It works to cover your:

Personal possessions – coverage for your things (clothes, furniture, equipment, and electronics) up to your coverage limit.

Additional Living or Work Related Expenses – coverage for extra business expenses if your place is damaged and becomes uninhabitable to work.

Other News

View Recent Posts